- What Are Logo Paper Clips?
- Multiple Uses
- Producing Materials
- Order Process
- Order Requests
- Packaging Options
- Payment Methods
- Contact&Inquire Us
- Logo Paper Clips
- Logo Paper Clips are the paper clips made of wire, metal or plastic with the logos shaped or imprinted. It could be in many forms: wire logo paper clips, logo binder clips or flat metal paper clips with imprinting logos on one or both sides. Sometimes it could also be an etching or pressing logo on stamping&bent metal paper clips. It allows you to put any logo, icon or image on the clips. In some degree it's a further extension and application of the shaped paper clips category.
- They in large part are also promotional paper clips, because the main function of logo paper clips are for the use of various promotions or business events: new product release meetings, business conferences, celebrations, or holidays etc, giving them away as advertising promotional gifts to show affection to visitors, customers, students, employees etc.
- In morden commercial society, the importance of owning an excellent logo is self-evident as we all know. Logo is a visual communication or expression of business philosophy, value orientation and enterprise activities which makes your company or business distinguished from others in crowded markets. So these logo paper clips are a perfect marketing tool to show the individuality of your business, a fun and effective way to boost the visibility of your brand, also getting your ideas across via custom designs for special logos or symbols.
- For more details, please visit the categories Logo Paper Clips, Printed Clips for perusal.
- Multiple Uses
- These logo shaped paper clips not only save money as compared with a formal and large spending on conventional promotional materials, it may have better and effective effect with its impressive and creative designs.
- They have multiple uses usually as below:
- Promotional Gifts - These creative gifts are perfect for next promotion or event such as anniversaries, celebrations, exhibitions etc to show the individuality of your business and the affection to customers, visitors etc, contributing to increasing brand awareness and fostering the growth of business.
- Office Supplies - They are also widely used in offices, schools, libraries, bookstores as creative stationery, cute bookmarks, helping people manage paper work more effectively.
- Decorative Accessories - They are the best decoration for any gift books, scrapbooks, envelopes, DIY greeting cards, invitation cards, etc. They are also party or wedding favors for receptions, fostering a lovely atmosphere as ornaments.
- We are also delighted to further discuss custom logo paper clips upon clients' requirements in different shapes, colors and sizes.
- Producing Materials&Sizes
- Logo paper clips are greatly fun, stylish, durable and impressive, ductile and malleable for make.
- Compared with those conventional, dull promotional materials such as flyers, postcards, umbrellas, cups etc, these promotional paper clips look more creative, novel and effective while in lower in budget. This is a greatly effective, first-choice solution for your next promotion or any other events.
- The material options of logo paper clips depend on how to deal with the logos for clips.
- (1) Iron wire or stainless steel wire - If we make paper clips with wires shaped like any special logos, then we can use wires in the diameters: ø1.0mm, ø1.2mm, ø1.5mm, ø4-5mm etc.
- The mostly frequently-used is ø1.0-1.2mm. ø1.5mm is ususally for jumbo paper clips and ø4.0mm or more is more common for wire home decorations.
- The size range is generally from 20mm to 50mm. Usually the sizes can be made incrementally bigger as the wire diameters increase. Otherwise the frame would be fragile. But for the clip sizes over 50mm in 1.5mm iron or stainess steel wire, we usually take them as wire jumbo paper clips.
- (2) Stainless steel sheetmetal - If we make logos by imprinting, then we usually use 0.27mm stainless steel sheetmetal or plastic etc.
- (3) Wires + Metal Clippart - If we get logo paper clips made into binder clips, the material&technology is actually a combination of wire and sheetmetal:
- The sheet metal portion is usually made of manganese steel in 0.2-0.3mm, and can be covered with full imprinting.
- There are some different options for specification: 19mm, 25mm, 41mm etc. The usual diameter of wire handle is in 1.2-1.5mm. You can make the choice upon different purposes and uses.
- We can also customize logo paper clips in different colors and sizes. If you have any special request on that, just please inform us in advance.
- Order Process
- (1) For existing designs, you could pick up one of them in our categories, and place the order directly. We have a wild selection in which there are various logo paper clips for your reference. Most of time, we don't sell those registered trademarks and logos in bulk due to brand dispute, but welcome any inquiries and discussion of custom logo paper clips.
(2) Wire Shaped Paper Clips
- If you want a custom paper clip, the order process usually will be:
- Step 1: Buyers could send us an inquiry first including the order details.
- The details include an image to show the logo shape, the requests on quantity, color, package if there’s any.
- Also please do not forget to inform us the deadline of order delivery beforehand if you would like the order for an urgent event which would quite help for us on how to deploy our work. Take the Mac Apple image for example:
- Step 2: We would design a mock-up artwork based on the image provided to show what the final solid paper clip looks like.
- Step 3: We quote the price based on customer’s confirmation, check the delivery time as well.
- Step 4: After the customer processes the payment to approve the order. We would proceed to the mass production soon. (A sampling could be also acceptable if for a large quantity. Sampling would need an extra fee).
- Step 5: We send the high-resolution photos for confirmation to have the buyer know the order status.
Step 6: We arrange the shipment, provide the tracking number once it is available from our shipper.
(3) Flat Metal Paper clips / Printing Paper Clips
- You also could have them made into logo printed paper clips in stainless steel or metal binder clips. Up to the present, we've had some frequently-used templates of printed stainless steel paper clips as below:
- If you would like order these, firstly then you would need to specify the order requests order as above: dimensions, quantities, printed or etching text etc. We could make a mockup to show what it would look like.
- We certainly also can customize a template for a special project, but which would incur an additional mold charge.
- Secondly, after that we would proceed to it based on your requirements and confirmation.Thirdly, when the printed paper clips are done, we would send high-resolution photos to show the status of completion, indicating these stainless steel paper clips are ready to ship.
- Finally we would send them out via the shipping route as negotiated and advise the tracking number as soon as it is available from our shipper.We can also make logo paper clips into logo-etching stainless steel paper clips which look pretty cool, fun and unique.
(4) Decorative Binder Clips
- We also can have customer's logo imprinted onto the metal sheet of binder clips as follows:
- Step 1: Please advise us the order details for your project(logo image for reference, quantity, color, shipping address etc). Also we have different specifications available for the metal part sizes: 15mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 41mm, 51mm. And make the wire handles into the logo shape you expect as showed: (You can learn more details of specifications via Tech Options - Binder Clips):
- Step 2: We would provide the cost and relevant information for your consideration.
- Step 3: Upon the confirmation, customer arranges the payment of the order and we will proceed to the mass production.
- Step 4: We would provide the tracking number after the shipping reaches out.
- Order Requests
- The minimum quantites depends on different producing technologies and materials:
- (1) Wire Paper Clips
For the standard colors as showed in our color chart, the minimum quantity is 5 000 pieces per color. The minimum quantity for a custom vinyl-coated PMS color is usually 50 000pcs. But for a spray-paint color, then the minimum quantity could be around 5 000 pieces, just the price would be a bit higher due to the extra color-matching fee.
- As for the shapes for which we have hand-held molds or stocks, we can sell it in small quantities, but would probably take longer on production time.
- (2) Printed Paper Clips
- The minimum quantity for imprinting logo paper clips is usually 3 000pcs. And if less than that, there would need some set-up charges additionally.
- (3) Logo Binder Clips
- The MOQ for custom binder clips usually starts with 2 000-3 000pcs depends on actual sizes. But for the binder clips in normal styles and specifications, there's no minimum quantity limit. We can do it more flexibly.
- Anyway it's just a rough division between different series of clips, if you have any special request on binder or paper clips, you could also contact us, sourcing out more information to check the availability. Sometimes it's just a matter of cost.
- Packaging Options
- If there is no special request on packaging method, we will usually pack the paper clips into polybags by bulk such as 300pcs per bag, 500pcs per bag. Pouch or box packaging with small quantities for each will require an extra packing cost.
- (1) For the logo paper clips in wire, we usually pack them into polybags, tin boxes, plastic boxes or paper boxes, just same as we do for the packaging of shaped paper clips. We can also put imprinting logo on box lid to make a perfect little gift packet for next promotion or event.
(2)For the logo printed paper clips, the packaging would be a little bit different.The default packaging is to pack into polybags with a paper card in bulk.
- (3) We can also make a custom packaging solution such as plastic boxes, tin boxes, blister cards etc.
- Payment Methods
For the payment methods, we usually accept Credit/Debit Cards (Via Paypal), Wire Transfer, Western Union etc.
Also please note all of our prices are based on FOB China's port, which means we are not responsible for all the force majeure such as customs inspection, earthquake, war, governmental requisition, strike, incident of violence etc. So if you would like to secure the transportation and payment, you might need a third-part insurance for it.
Also if your order is for a special, urgent event or promotion, then please do not forget to advise the deadline for use, so that we can arrange an idealest delivery route for you. Otherwise it would be not our responsibility for the delay&loss since we are not effectively informed beforehand.
For the products in our collection, you could directly buy them from our website. The default payment method is “Payapl Express Checkout”.
For big amount of payments, you could make the payment via bank transfer fully, or partially to save the transaction fee.
- Contact&Inquire Us
- If you have any special requests for custom paper clips or any doubt, please contact us for more details. We’ll look forward to a further negotiation. You could proceed to it through Contact Us page or the information below:
- Contact: Jack
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +86 575 8335 3700; +86 152 6751 1098
You could also refer to the related page below to learn more.
Thanks for your attention!
Some important guy